Point de vue de candidat : Dean Lucrezi
What do you do?
I am a highly analytical, senior Operations and Risk Management Leader that specializes in quickly assessing and addressing operational inefficiencies, business continuity requirements and global business risks that can negatively impact the bottom-line and affect future growth.
Area of expertise:
- Operational efficiencies, downsizing and office closures
- Business Continuity / disaster recovery (including Pandemic & Cyber Security Response Plans)
- Risk Management (supply chain, vendor management, governance, SOC reporting)
- Mergers, acquisitions and integration execution
- Business assessment and organizational transformation
- Project planning, management and implementation (small and large-scale)
- Strategic planning and development
- Implementing cultural change to mitigate corporate risk
How do you help organizations?
I have consistently improved several operations through detailed analysis, identifying industry best practices, adding innovation and technology solutions, reducing or reassigning employees and ensuring that corporate and employee objectives are aligned with what the client expects from the business.
I have a proven ability to lead, engage and empower during extensive organizational change and was the first person hired by the new President as the operations and integration specialist to evaluate seven acquired companies from Vancouver to Halifax, and build the largest financial dealership in Canada, with over 3500 sales advisors, new management and an efficient new head office operations and call center.
Top Experience/Previous Interim Placements:
- Vice President, Operations / Vice President Business Planning (AGF Management Limited)
- Vice President, Operations (Dundee Corporation)
- Director of National Operations / Integration (Cartier Partners Financial Group / BRM Capital Corporation)
- Chief Operating Officer (Great Pacific Management Co. Ltd.)
Other things you should know about me:
I am a ‘Catch a Rising Star’ winner that loves acapella singing. I am also President, Treasurer and Manager of a men’s master’s soccer club and play competitively year round.
What other clients say about me:
“Dean was a trusted and reliable colleague for establishing efficient and effective internal controls, procedures, and policies, and an operational governance structure that would mitigate corporate risk. Dean consistently produced AGF’s annual SOC report year after year without any control test failures or audit exceptions; this was invaluable when supplying the report to clients. Dean also created and managed a new corporate global Third Party Risk Management Program for all business entities, and also managed the global Business Continuity Program, which included documentation, testing, education and responding to real and potential disaster events. Dean has a strong passion for efficient business process improvements, while having a calm and composed leadership style. I would highly recommend Dean.”
Krish Karunakaran, Vice President, AGF Investments Inc.
Your superpower for managing through a crisis:
As BCP Lead during multiple ‘live’ crisis events from natural disasters to active shooters, I was known for being calm, composed and confident in approaching each event. Regardless of the crisis or business challenge, I listen first, show empathy, stay calm, quickly gather facts, collaborate, communicate with executives and subject matter experts and immediately execute a strategized plan.