Point de vue de candidat : Catherine Milne
What do you do?
I am driven to develop and implement people strategies to support business priorities in a very practical and pragmatic way.
Area of expertise:
I work with senior leadership teams to:
- Develop HR strategic plans and programs to support business priorities
- Provide leadership to front line operations at all levels
- Lead HR aspects of transformation in organizations including acquisitions, divestitures, and downsizing
- Develop and implement performance management programs and succession planning
- Lead health and safety across the organization, including development of vision, metrics, and strategic plans
- Implement legislative requirements such as Employment Equity and AODA.
How do you help organizations?
I roll up my sleeves and help organizations develop and implement programs that support the business needs. I do this by working with centres of expertise, senior management teams and front-line leaders to identify pain points and develop solutions that are practical and improve the employee experience.
Top Experience/Previous Interim Placements:
- VP Human Resources and Health and Safety, TC Transcontinental (a global manufacturing organization)
- Director HR, CIBC
Your superpower for managing through a crisis:
As a levelheaded and results focused leader, I have been involved in significant organizational change. I bring teams together, identify common goals and zero in quickly on critical priorities.