Mullieka Pellerin – Business Process Excellence/Transformation Executive Leader
What do you do?
I work with companies to improve their processes using 6 Sigma Methodology, a Continuous Improvement Mindset and Lean Manufacturing Practices. I am able to mobilize individuals to unleash their talent by challenging the status quo and executing the necessary business changes to remain competitive and relevant.
I have a passion for transformational improvement allowing companies to exceed goals of shareholder, employee, and customer satisfaction.
I am a strategic thinker able to create a compelling vision while synthesizing the necessary analytics and information to create the plan to achieve it.
Area of expertise:
- Problem Synthesis/Solving
- Lean manufacturing
- Leadership Development
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Collaboration & Influence
- Project Management
- 6 Sigma
- Change management
- Large Scale Transformation
How do you help organizations?
- Standardize critical business processes to remove process variation.
- Disciplined project management to deliver strategic goals on EBITDA and Revenue
- Showing respect for the individuals with strong emphasis on importance of the culture in achieving success.
- Instilling a continuous improvement mindset as the way of running a business.
- Developing future leaders through coaching and mentoring
Other Things You Should Know About Me:
I’m a results oriented leader who is able to motivate people to change by demonstrating and communicating what is in it for them
What other clients say about me:
Motivational, inspirational leadership style
Your superpower for managing through a crisis:
Regular communication, plan development and delegation of tasks and duties to involve everyone in crisis resolution