Lisa Papas, Strategic Communications and Crisis Management Executive
What do you do?
I help build brands and protect reputations. Whether that’s shaping positive news stories, or handling high level media crises and issues when the heat is on and the news is bad.
Area of expertise:
- Corporate Communications (strategy, internal, external, social, digital),
- Crisis and issues management
- Global brand communications
- Investment communications
- Media and public relations
- Creative storyteller, thought leadership
How do you help organizations?
As a former TV anchor and reporter, I know what makes and breaks headlines. I bring a different lens to solving challenges and driving impact. I’m able to quickly assess situations and develop new communications strategies that help drive growth and revenue.
- Managing Director, Marketing & Communications – OTPP
- Managing Director, Strategic Communications – KPMG
- Director, Communications – Sun Life Financial
Other Things You Should Know About Me:
I’m industry agnostic. I’ve worked in financial services, professional services, telecom and tech. That broad range of experience has given me a big toolkit of best practices so I can customize the right approach to each new challenge.
Your superpower for managing through a crisis:
Calm under pressure with a track record of advising C-suite leaders. Speed, trust, transparency.